I have suddenly gained several new followers today. Hello new followers!
Elliptical for 25 minutes and strength training for ~40 minutes.
- Forget drinking. It’s too expensive and you have to be up early.
- Realize life is precious and short.
- Start asking yourself “what-if” and thinking about old relationships and what else you should have done or should be doing with your life.
- Cry every time a walker dies, or when anything else happens at all.
- Repeat, alone in your room, for an entire week or 4.5 seasons, whichever comes first.
This is a good game
Total of 40 minutes on the elliptical (25, strength,15) and 4 minutes cool down.
Elliptical for 36 minutes plus 4 minute cool down.
I think one of the grossest things I do for my cat is clean her drinking fountain. Followed by her litter box and eye boogers.